I have been tagged by the very talented and equally sweet Danish bear artist, Tina, of Tiny Bears to tell six random things about me.
Ok, here goes -- :-)
- Ever since I was a kid, I have been a board game fanatic. I love the graphics used on the board and in the cards and the sculptural quality of the playing pieces. I love playing the games and have a huge collection (including several vintage games).
- My favorite pizza is anchovy and bacon -- Yumm! (But for some reason I have trouble finding people who want to share.)
- I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri - and miss it a lot.
- I have a small, but much beloved collection of Dal and Blythe dolls.
- I have two French speaking penpals -- one from France and one from Canada. I talk to the Canadian penpal on Skype every week - a half hour in English and a half hour in French.
- I talked briefly to Liam Neeson when he was filming "The Good Mother" (1988 - one of his first U.S. movies) with Diane Keaton in Cambridge, Ma. I always remembered how nice he was to a stranger. I followed his career and was so happy to see him become a major Hollywood star.
Rules of the Tag: If you are on the list below you have been tagged to write 6 random things about you.
- Bearhaven Bears
- Bella Sinclair Doodlespot
- Raggy Rat
- Artwork by Leanne Ellis
- Bumpkin Bears
THE RULES (for this game of tag): 1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU 2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG 3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF 4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM 5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG 6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP 7. DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)